TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and/or place orders for items from Farjo Hair Institute. By ordering goods from us you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
You may phone us on 08453 132 131. Telephone calls to and from Farjo Hair Institute may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel your order within a period of 7 working days. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within a period of 7 working days. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
You should return goods to us in their original packaging as soon as possible after informing us of your wish to cancel. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
For full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, please contact your Citizens’ Advice Bureau or a solicitor.
You may return most items, in a new and unused condition and wherever possible in the original packaging by Post. To return please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a returns label. Any associated returns charges will be deducted from your credit/debit card prior to any refund.
Please note we are not responsible or liable for any delay in receipt of your goods due to weather related problems, Acts of God or issues with Royal Mail.
UK, EU and Jersey. The prices shown are inclusive of any value added tax or sales tax. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax or sales tax. The current price will be shown when you place your order. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling.
All products are sold on the basis that they are suitable for domestic use only. Please contact us for further information if you intend using any products in a business or public environment as we also have a wholesale supply service.
If you do have a complaint please e-mail us at email@example.com. Farjo Hair Institute welcomes and learns from complaints. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.
Customer Ratings And Reviews
By submitting any content to Farjo Hair Institute, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and have not copied the content from any third party;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, trademark, or privacy;
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, racially or religiously biased or offensive, contains obscene language, or is threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- For any content that you submit, you grant Farjo Hair Institute a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
This information is supplied in English only and we will continue to communicate in this way during your agreement with us.
Company Registered Number: 7532614. United Kingdom VAT Registration: 100820181.
By submitting your email address in connection with your purchase, you agree that Farjo Hair Institute may use your email address to contact you about the status of your order and other administrative purposes.
Farjo Hair Institute upholds the Data Protection Act as laid out by the Information Commissioners Office.
Our agreement with you is based upon English law and the law applicable to this agreement are the laws of England and Wales.